Mobile Application Developer.
Product Engineer at Intercom
Nov, 2021 - Present | Dublin, Ireland
- Co-developing Intercom’s native Android SDK.
- Lead the planning, development and release of Intercom’s Ai bot - Fin on Mobile
- Played an active role in Intercom Messenger’s recent UI refresh.
- Actively maintains Intercom’s React Native and Flutter SDK
Senior Software Developer at Multipl
Jul, 2020 - Nov, 2021 | Bengaluru, KA, India
- Lead Multipl’s client app development from scratch with flutter.
- Helped the startup grow from 0 to 300,000+ users.
- Played a major role in architecting and designing backend apis.
Apr, 2019 - Jul, 2020 | Bengaluru, KA, India
- Built Swiggy’s Flagship android client which is responsible for 10,000,000+ orders per day.
- Responsible for Live Order Tracking module, which is the most used feature in the app after order listing.
- Re-wrote Offers and Coupons discovery, visibility and communication flow for better user experience.
- Helped reduce app size by automating Resource optimisation as a part of CI/CD pipeline.
Android Developer at Meesho
Aug, 2018 - APR, 2019 | Bengaluru, KA, India
- Co-Developed Meesho’s Android application to help scale it to 10,000,000+ downloads on Playstore.
- Owned and implemented key features such as Onboarding, Product Review and User profiling from scratch.
- Migrated legacy code to use Kotlin, MVVM, RxJava and Databinding.
- Played an active role in Product and API design.
Member Technical Staff at Zoho Corp
Dec, 2016 - Jul, 2018 | Chennai, TN, India
- Built the Single Sign On (SSO) library from scratch which is used by 50+ Zoho apps to onboard millions of users.
- Built an SDK with which 3rd party apps can provide “Sign in with Zoho” option and published it to Maven.
- Helped teams to adopt OAuth2 and SSO for their Android apps .
- Advocated and Drove the team to adopt Kotlin and Room early.
- Co-Developed OneAuth and MyZoho which boast 100,000+ downloads on Playstore.
Intern at HeroTalkies
Jul, 2016 - Dec, 2016 | Chennai, TN, India
- Revamped Herotalkies’ android app to Material Design.
- Improved UX by implementing swipe to scrub feature in Player screen.
- Increased engagement and discovery by integrating Deeplinks into the app.
Freelance Developer at Smart iApps
Jun, 2014 - Jan, 2016 | Oslo, Norway
- Designed and developed an Android application that showcases and provides audio walkthrough for all the arts exhibited in a Norwegian Museum.
- Developed an Android application that allows users to order food online.
- Developed a Web application to monitor billing for a restaurant.